Back in time...Disneyland

Take a trip back in time to late February. Good place to start. We wanted to escape some snow, so we took our family to Disneyland for a few days. Our children being as tall as they are, even Paisy was big enough to ride almost every ride. But being a scaredy cat liker her ole mom, she decided she didn't want to do scary ones. Chloe, being like her dad, got to explore Space mountain and Tower of Terror for the first time this trip. Paisy didn't care for Splash Mountain and the Bear river rapids, even though we made her do it. Her faves are Small World and Winnie the Pooh.
Most of this time at Disneyland we were split in half. Adam and the boys riding their fun rides as many times as possible, while me and the girls doing our thing. Which included a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. So fun! It was a cute salon and the hair dressers talk to the girls about being a princess the whole time. I was all smiles watching them just eat up the experience.


Just too cute. Meanwhile the boys were busy filming. Adam is having a blast making movies as a hobby with the kids. So he decided to write a script and take it to Disneyland. Part of the movie takes place there. So with the script, a camera and the main characters, they put together a fine film.

Click On The Image Below To See The Short Film Wish Upon A Coin




So much fun for us to do!!!





We went to watch the "High School Musical 3" show - Paisy's fave movie - and I just knew she would dance. Nope. She turned on her shy button. I asked her why she wouldn't dance, so she tapped her leg slightly. "I'm just dancing with my knee Mom." Good enough for me:)
Lots of ice-cream, lots of sunshine and lots of laughter.

2 comments:

Strand Family said...

Your kids are so adorable! It looks like they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie! It made me wish that Miles had summund me to Disneyland with him. It truly is a magical place. I can't believe that it has been nearly 1 1/2 years since I have seen you and the White clan:( I miss you guys. Love Inga