Apple Cinnamon

The boys





The girls





The tie breaker



That's right. Numbuh 5! Most of y'all know already, but here is the official blog announcement. It's late because I am already 8 months preggo in the picture. So how is the tie broken? Girls win! And just for fun, we've been calling her Apple Cinnamon ever since we found out we are expecting a girl. Everyone is excited and we can hardly wait to meet her. I've got 4 great helpers who just can't wait to have their turn holding her. The due date is August 19th. We'll post an update on Apple Cinnamon when she gets here!

10 comments:

Strand Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! You barely look pregnant. I can't wait to see pics of Apple Cinnamon.

Melissa said...

Congrats Greta! That is so exciting for ya'll! And you look fabulous! Can't wait to see pics of her!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I'm glad someone can help to even out all the testosterone.

Kellie Griffin said...

Greta, hi! I was hanging with JoDee the other day and she mentioned you are expecting again. Congrats! 5....wow!
Sounds like things are going well for you and your beautiful family. Love the pics. I don't update my blog to often but stop by and say hello.. I believe I have your email address and I'll have to send you an invite to view it.
Take care :), Kellie

WHITE said...

I can't wait to get another niece!

ensman said...

you better not be 8 months in THIS picture... seriously super model!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you look amazing! I'm only, geez, 30 weeks, and I feel like you would fit inside my silhouette! Congratulations. :)

Quinn said...

Greta, do you plan on only having one pregger picture per child? You always have looked so adorable pregnant, you should have taken more, but too late now! Congratulations on little Apple Cinnamon! Glad she's here, impressed that she's little. Always thought your family should have an Inga/Lisl sized baby just to prove they are still part Reed. Love you, miss you!! What's her name?!

The Thomsons said...

GRETA!!
How are you girlie!? It's only been like 10 years, you look great and have an adorable family! Congrats on the newest addition.
Love to hear from you! My blog is:
http://www.charleyface.blogspot.com

~ Hollie

caryn said...

Greta! I found your blog through Lisl's :) Congrats on number 5, you look fabulous and your family is gorgeous.