Precious Reminders


Such a precious face. I've had so many thoughts go through me this weekend.
This beautiful face of my daughter Chloe brings so many uplifting thoughts to my mind. Though I don't count myself as a very busy person, it seems each day I find myself caught up in something busy. Her picture here helps me slow down and realize nothing is more important than being a good mother. At the end of the day, it isn't the laundry, the phone calls, or dinner. It is my incredible children. If I've been my best possible self or my worst. If I let them know how wonderful they are and how much they mean to me. So here is a glimpse of the beauty I am surrounded by everyday.









Miles, my good humored boy who is so reliable.

















Paisy, my angel baby who bursts with sunshine every waking hour.
















Boston, my sensitive responsible big brother of our family.

No comments: