Adam here. I decided to officially become a filmmaker and spent the day creating the following film. Not bad for a first go round. We made the video private so we dont know if you will be able to see it or not.
Way too cool. Boston and Miles you can save me and my family any day. Cloe and Paisy, you both are very pretty young ladies - and great actresses too. Adam... your creativity... well let's just say "keep the film rolling." - Inga and Davy
Yeah, I totally felt like I dork when I realized that this was a real video, and something you created. Super funny, and awesome! I hope there are more episodes to follow! (And I finally saw your blog, yay)
There you are! I loved visiting you Greta. :) I loved your new family photos and just chatting with the most awesome mom around. I wanted to ask you if it would be ok if I came to your aerobics classes sometimes? Do they cost? My foot is just getting back to exercise on it status. Also I need to come by and get Rawl's rag tag nasty Blanket back if it hasn't made its way to the trash. emballing@hazubu.com
6 comments:
Freakin' awesome! We only wish there were more. Will there be more episodes of Plasma Kid and Cosmo Boy? Love you guys, Heidi & Sam
Way too cool. Boston and Miles you can save me and my family any day. Cloe and Paisy, you both are very pretty young ladies - and great actresses too. Adam... your creativity... well let's just say "keep the film rolling." - Inga and Davy
Plasma Kid and Cosmo boy are freak'n awesome and huge!! I can't believe how big they all are. I agree.. keep the film rolling!
Yeah, I totally felt like I dork when I realized that this was a real video, and something you created. Super funny, and awesome! I hope there are more episodes to follow!
(And I finally saw your blog, yay)
Greta,
There you are! I loved visiting you Greta. :) I loved your new family photos and just chatting with the most awesome mom around. I wanted to ask you if it would be ok if I came to your aerobics classes sometimes? Do they cost? My foot is just getting back to exercise on it status. Also I need to come by and get Rawl's rag tag nasty Blanket back if it hasn't made its way to the trash.
emballing@hazubu.com
Adam-
You're business partners with the little brother of my former roommate (Dan Meacham)! Reminds me of that movie Spaceballs.
Greta-
Nice blog!
-Cody
Post a Comment